KAMIC Installation AB has, since many years, a documented environmental policy. This policy means that through continuous improvements in work practices and procedures, we will work for a better environment.
Operations will be planned and implemented on the basis of environmental legislation. The environmentally conscious product initiatives and careful supplier selection, we will contribute to reduced use of resources and better recognition of the natural cycle.
Some recurring examples:
• Selection of logistics function should be continually reviewed.
• Fewer and better transport modes is always a goal.
• At the outlet of new company cars, selected models need to be environmental friendly.
• Packaging are reused far as possible.
• Electrical and electronic waste shall be disposed in accordance with current recycling requirements.
Reporting on environmental issues
• Membership in Elkretsen AB means reporting of monthly electrical scrap fees.
• Our products meet the requirements of the Chemicals Inspectorate, ROHS directive.
• We report annually of environmental charges on batteries according to the Environmental Protection Agency regulations.
• We report annually to the EE-register - a compound within the Environmental Protection Agency, which is reviewing producers of electrical and electronic products.
• We partner with FTI and report our packaging volumes in areas such as paper, glass and metal.